These are types of beauty cosmetics that are designed to be used on any type of skin. They are more lightweight than a liquid foundation. They perform a very good job in maintaining the condition of a skin.
Ingredients and benefits
This tinted moisturizer has many types of ingredients. Some of its ingredients are;
- Shea butter
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Vitamin E
Its benefits are;
Act as a protection– this moisturizer naturally protects the skin from environmental damage such as protection from sun ray thus making the skin to look healthy.
It is natural– The good thing about this moisturizer is that it has been manufactured from organic ingredients making it to be non-harmful product. The natural ingredients ensure that the skin gets protection from infections and does not have any side effects.
Hydration– Due to its lightweight tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and evens out skin with natural coverage. It contains organic fruit water that helps to nourish and restores the moisture balance of the skin.
It is easy to use– It easily spread through the skin unlike other foundations which always have difficulties in spreading.
How to apply
- Combine the moisturizer and foundation primer-Take a very small amount of your moisturizer on your fingertips and then rub them so that they can mix with the foundation. Pat the mixture on to your face gently.
- Take the tinted moisturizer and do some dotting all over your face including your cheek.
- Take your brush and start spreading the moisturizer into your skin gently while also making some circular motion so that it can spread wisely. Use your brush to spread the moisturizer under your nose, eyes and along the jaw line.
- Apply a concealer under your eyes because a concealer will help make a uniform color of the tinted moisturizer.
- Apply a light dusting powder of the moisturizer so that it can stay for long.