Nail polishing is an art, in order to achieve the best appearance you must know the right technique and amount of polish to apply. You should also know the type of polish compatible to the look you want.
Nail polish is a great part of our culture and has been around for quite a while, first in ancient china they used eggs wile in ancient Egypt nail polish was used to identify rank.
Ingredients and benefits
- Toluene. Toluene is the nail polish ingredient used to create a smooth application and finish.
- Formaldehyde resin.
These ingredients used to manufacture nail polish are beneficial to your nails,
- They work by strengthening your nails and providing the necessary nutrients.
- While painting your nails you clean up the top cuticle and allow for moisture to enter.
- Beautifully kept nails is a confidence booster to anyone.
How to apply
Nail polish acts as an accessory and usually compliments the accompanied look. It comes in all colors and blends. I am going to show you how to apply it perfectly.
- Before you start applying any polish, you start by preparing your nails, this can be done by;
- Removing any previous nail polish if any.
- Smoothening your nails by trimming and filing.
- Soak your hands in warm water for about three minutes.
- Push back your cuticles to give your nails an oval perfect shape.
- Moisturize your hand with a thick luxurious hand cream.
- After you finish the preparations, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly before you apply the polish to keep it neat.
- Then apply base coat to each nail and wait for it to dry.
- Then apply the first thin coat of the polish in three strokes and wait for it to dry.
- Lastly apply the second and the third layer wile ensuring the layer is even and compact.