Every part of civilization is known to invent a way to improve their looks. Everyone wants to be beautiful. Today am going to explain to you how to apply mascara, an eye beauty enhancer, the right way. Mascara can be defined as a cosmetic used to darken the eyelashes. The video above is the best because it explains every information in detail so that you can be able to understand how to apply mascara.
Ingredients and benefits
Most of the ingredients that have been used to manufacture this makeup comes from natural materials such as wax and pigments. They are non-harmful to use.
- A darkening pigment, either carbon or iron oxide pigment
- A polymer that coats the lashes
- A preservative
- Lanolin oils
- Mineral oils
- Carnauba wax
The benefits of mascara eye makeup are many but I have just mention a few. Some of its benefits are;
- It has been manufactured with beeswax which has moisturizing formula hence leaving the eye lashes hydrated and silky.
- It provides protection to the eye lashes from any environment damage such as pollution that can cause the eye lashes to be weak.
- The mascara are water proof. They won’t wear off even if it is raining.
How to apply
- Start by curling your lashes so that they can be in a good position for application of mascara.
- Get mascara on the wand and start applying it on the eye lashes.
- Apply the mascara with a wriggling motion so that it cover all the area of the eye lashes.
- If you have finish applying on the top side of the eye lashes you can choose another smaller wand and do the same for the lower lashes.
- After you finish and your eye lashes are stuck together use a small brush to comb the eye lashes.