Most of you (ladies) wonder after using lip stick, you just need to make your lip stick to be in a suitable position or not to wear off quickly. The answer is always inside your heads but you never want to think a lot. A lip liner can be used so that your lipstick will be in a good position. Lip liners are always manufactured with a purpose of prolonging the wearing off of any lip makeup you have applied on your lips. I have chosen the video above so that you can get an idea on how to apply the lip liner not forgetting their ingredients and benefits.
Ingredients and benefits
Lip liners have ingredients that mostly comes from natural organic materials. Most of these ingredients comes from waxes, oils and pigments. Some of its ingredients are;
- Hydrogenated Jojoba oil
- Hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Shea butter
- Canola oil
Lip liner has many benefits that it can provide for you. Its benefits are;
- Lip liners have moisture contents hence prolongs the wearing off of lipsticks.
- They always make the lips to look more attractive because the lines define the shape of the lips.
- Some lips liners prevents the lips from drying.
How to apply
- First start by using a light moisturizing lip balm to make the lips hydrated.
- Wait for about 10-20 minutes to allow the lip balm to dry.
- Since the lip liner is of many variety choose the one that you like.
- Always start at the top center of the lips to draw the lines and draw the shape that will please you.
- Trace your lip line and draw the line at once without making some dashes so that it can appear on the same layer.
- Do not press the pencil hard, apply it gently and with care so that you can achieve the best.